Welcome to the North Bury Junior Football League
- 2022-23 Proposed DivisionsThank you to all of the teams who’ve decided to re-join the North Bury league for the coming season, and welcome to all those new teams who’ll be with us for the first time. The links below take you to the competitive age group proposed divisions. Feel free to contactContinue reading “2022-23 Proposed Divisions”
- 2022/3 Season UpdateWith a few clubs still to complete their entry forms, we’ve almost 450 teams registered for the new season from U7’s through to U17’s. We expect to end up with just short of 500 teams this year (see the linked summary table). We’re not planning an U18’s age group unlessContinue reading “2022/3 Season Update”
- Avro U16’s win the Keith Parkinson Memorial Trophy at Gigg LaneThanks to Avro and Ramsbottom United U16’s for delivering a memorable final at the home of football in Bury. A very close game saw Avro come out 2-1 winners making it a league and cup double for the Oldham based team. A very big thank you to Keith Parkinson’s familyContinue reading “Avro U16’s win the Keith Parkinson Memorial Trophy at Gigg Lane”
- Applications for 2022-23 season now open.To apply to join the North Bury JFL next season, please follow the link on our website home page and complete the electronic form. We recommend that you do this on a Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- Charity MatchNBJFL Managers/ Coaches needed for Charity match on May 14th 11:30 ko (possibly 12:30) at Prestwich Heys. Fancy pulling on the Yellow and Royal kit and representing the League for a good cause? We’re looking to raise some money and give the NBJFL managers something different to do at theContinue reading “Charity Match”
(for results entry and referee marking)
Preparing for the new season
Applications for the 2022-23 season will be opened up at the end of May via our electronic application form (see below). The link to the form is not yet activated.
Fixture e-mails and Contact Details
Team coach contact details are not managed by the league for fixture e-mails. Information is drawn directly from coach’s Whole Game System profiles. This process is controlled by clubs – wrong or missing info in WGS means wrong or missing info on fixture e-mails.
Before the season starts, managers and administrators (those set-up by their club secretaries in WGS) will get an e-mail invite to FA Full-Time. You need to accept this to receive fixture e-mails and text messages to submit results.
Please remember to mark your referee when one has been allocated to your game. This can be done via FA Full-Time or now through the FA Matchday app.
Your match result will not be approved until this is completed.
If you’ve already submitted your 2022-2023 season application form but need to add a team, remove a team or change any team details, please submit the form below…
Applications to join the league for next season (2022-23) are now open.
- Applications to join the North Bury League should be completed by club secretaries (not individual team managers). To complete the form you will need full contact details for your Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and Welfare Officer along with the age group and names of all teams being entered.
- Entry fees for 2022-23 season will be £75 per team.
- To play in the North Bury League – your team / club will need….
- To be affiliated with your local County FA.
- To have your own pitches and equipment (in line with youth soccer recommended sizes etc. for your age groups) – we are not a central venue league.
- To be able to play on Saturday mornings with a latest kick-off of 12:00 noon.
- To use FA Full Time and the FA Whole Game System for team, player, fixture and results information, management, and data entry.
- To abide by NBJFL rules and the FA Standard Code of Rules for Youth Football (see links above).
Clubs Taking Part
Our league and its clubs shall support the FA’s Respect programme. We recognise that everyone in football has a collective responsibility to create a fair, safe and enjoyable environment in which the game can take place.
A Respect League values the contribution of match officials, players and spectators and ensures that they are treated with courtesy and fairness by opposing players, club officials and spectators.
Run by a dedicated group of local volunteers, our league provides hundreds of teams and thousands of youngsters with the opportunity to play development and competitive football.
Want to Help?
We are always looking for help. If you are interested in supporting our league, please get in touch.
General Queries: email@example.com