Welcome to the North Bury Junior Football League
- Festive BreakA date for your diary- Our last fixtures before the Christmas break will be the weekend of the 16th and 17th December. We will return on the weekend of the 6th and 7th January 2024.
- Age Group RepsThe North Bury Junior Football League are actively looking for passionate Age Group Reps on a voluntary basis to join us on our committee. If you have a passion for grassroots football then this maybe perfect for you. If this is something that may interest you then please send ourContinue reading “Age Group Reps”
- Under 7’s Welcome MeetingOn Wednesday (6th September), our under 7’s age group representative (and league chairperson) Mike Chaloner will be hosting a welcome meeting for all under 7’s managers. Starting 7:30pm at the Elton Liberal Club (New George Street, Bury, BL8 1NW) Mike will be taking you through how the league runs yourContinue reading “Under 7’s Welcome Meeting”
- Points Deductions being Introduced for MisconductThis season, we have seen a 30%+ increase in misconduct charges made against North Bury League teams by County FAs (Lancashire and Manchester). This problem is not unique to our league. In an attempt to tackle this issue, the FA has now decided to take sanctions for such matters beyondContinue reading “Points Deductions being Introduced for Misconduct”
- Sunday Morning Football Option for U13’s Confirmed.The North Bury league is pleased to confirm that we can now offer Sunday morning football to U13’s teams next season. This does not affect teams playing on Saturday – they carry on as usual. The Sunday football is in addition to our existing offering. All rules, fees etc. willContinue reading “Sunday Morning Football Option for U13’s Confirmed.”
Applications to join the league for next season (2023-24) are now open. Please click the link / button below to complete our entry form.
Applications to join the North Bury League should be completed by your club Chairpserson or secretary (not individual team managers). To complete the form you will need full contact details for your chairperson, secretary, treasurer, and welfare officer along with the age group ad names of all teams being entered.
Entry fees for 2023-24 season will be £75 per team.
To play in our league, your team / club will need….
- To be affiliated with your local County FA
- To have your own pitches and equipment (in line with youth soccer recommended sizes etc. for your age group) – we are not a central venue league.
- To be able to play on Saturday mornings with a latest kick-off of 12:00 noon.
- Sunday morning now available for U13’s teams
- To use FA Full-Time and the Whole Game System for team, player, fixture, and results information, management and data entry.
- To abide by NBJFL rules and the FA Standard Code of Rules for Youth Football (see links below).
Clubs Taking Part
Our league and its clubs shall support the FA’s Respect programme. We recognise that everyone in football has a collective responsibility to create a fair, safe and enjoyable environment in which the game can take place.
A Respect League values the contribution of match officials, players and spectators and ensures that they are treated with courtesy and fairness by opposing players, club officials and spectators.
Run by a dedicated group of local volunteers, our league provides hundreds of teams and thousands of youngsters with the opportunity to play development and competitive football.
Want to Help?
We are always looking for help. If you are interested in supporting our league, please get in touch.
General Queries: email@example.com